Cracked, chipped or pitted floor tiles?
Tile REPAIREZY™ is a revolutionary, pre-coloured epoxy tile filler that repairs most types of damage on ceramic and porcelain surfaces – fast.
Better still, repairs last guaranteed. That’s because the formula penetrates deeply into the pores of the tile damage for super strong adhesion.
- Match virtually any coloured tile – choose from 14 individual colours and 7 mix and match kits.
- EASY REPAIRS – clean, squirt, level, wipe. Easy.
- Long- lasting repairs backed by a Lifetime Durability Guarantee.
- TYPE OF DAMAGE: Holes, chips, tile cracks, and gouges over 1mm. For deep tile damage use Deep Chip Filler first then a topcoat of Tile REPAIREZY™.
- MATERIAL: Ceramic tiles, Porcelain, Acrylic, Fiberglass, Dry Wall, Marble, Granite, Stone, Wood.
- SURFACES: Bathroom and kitchen floor tiles, wall tiles, sinks, and all stone surfaces - indoor and outdoor.
- FINISH: Dries with a gloss finish that can be adjusted to matte.
- 90-day Customer Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
- Lifetime Durability Guarantee.
Buy a single colour tube or mix and match using one of our Tile Repair Kits. Just follow the MagicEzy® Colour System instructions and it's easy to match virtually any colour.
- Metallic White
- Honey Beige
- Beige Repair Kit (3 tubes – chocolate, beige, white)
- Neutrals Kit (4 tubes - beige, honey beige, black, white)
- Primary Colours Kit (3 tubes – red, yellow, blue)
- Terracotta Kit: (3 tubes – burgundy, gold, chocolate)
- Beige / White Kit (2 tubes)
- Honey Beige / White Kit (2 tubes)
- Black / White Kit (2 tubes)
- Grey / White Kit (2 tubes)
- Light grey
- Light Grey / White Kit (2 tubes)
- Water soluble, one-part epoxy filler (air catalyst).
- UV and water resistant.
- Non-toxic. Water clean-up.
- Flexes with movement to help prevent cracks from spreading.
- Can be sanded and drilled.
- No primer required.
- Suitable for use at temperatures above 70°F / 20°C.
- In cool temperatures use a hairdryer to set for 2 minutes.
- Vol. 12.9mL / 0.43 fl oz.
- Using a needle scrape out dirt from damage.
- Scrub the damage with soapy water, rinse and fully dry.
- Shake the tube/s for 2 minutes to mix.
- Blend colors in a clear plastic bag and kneed to mix.
Slightly overfill with TILE REPAIRezy and wipe level with end of the tube.
Remove smears with damp tissue.
Apply 2 drops of TILE REPAIRezy, wipe rapidly several times.
Remove excess with Level.
Remove remaining smears with damp tissue.
Repeat if necessary.
- Set repair with a Hairdryer for 2 minutes. Touch dry in 2 hours.
Safety Data Sheet